Many women complain of being physically, mentally and even emotionally tired as a result of the wide range of duties and responsibilities they perform within a 24 hour period. They are Dog Tired=exhausted or worn out.
Women have always worn many hats simultaneously such as mother, wife, teacher, friend, employee, employer, and the list goes on. As a mother she has people depending on her. From the time she raises her head until it hits the pillow at night she could be in a whirlwind of responsibilities required to her family. And of course the younger her children are, the more hands on is required.
I remember when my children were young I was stuck in a power routine where I had to bath, dress and feed the child, prepare enough bottles or meals for the day, then pack up the baby bag and physically carry the bag, the child, the car seat and my own purse and work gear to the car. First stop was the sitters, which later became school. Then to work to begin my 9 hour day of being the best employee and supervisor I had the energy to be. At the end of the 9 hour day, I would leave work, gather my children, head home only to carry out my mother/wife duties until I went to bed. Just to get up and start the routine all over again. And today’s children have a schedule of their own, but guess who gets to chauffer them to their events? This routine can be daunting and draining.
Even though most women are destined for exhaustion, there are some things you can try to help you through the day.
- Elicit help-We declare ourselves as super women and make a conscious decision not to ask for assistance. You need someone to help you accomplish your day to day routine. Don’t be afraid to ask.
- Talk to a health and wellness practitioner and request natural vitamins and supplements to boost energy and build stamina
- Exercise-It has been proven time and time again that exercising increases your energy level and builds stamina. Also it releases endorphins the feel good hormone.
- Eat a clean diet. That refers to consuming fresh fruits, vegetables and other healthy foods in its natural state without any tampering.
- Slowly decrease your sugar intake. Sugar is a substance that can spike your energy level as well as bring it down to a crash. It may help with irritability and mood swings also.
How to change your life Click herehttp://www.savvyhealthcoaching.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/YRWHHFPromovideo-1.wmv